Hi, I’m Tony! I’m an information security professional with over 10 years of experience in enterprise IT services and a few years less targeted specifically to endpoint security services at Red Canary. I’m currently a Sr. Malware Analyst but have also occupied Detection Engineering and Intelligence Analyst roles. I use my experience maintaining web, database, virtualization, Active Directory, and core network services to hunt for malicious activity and educate professionals across many enterprise networks. I’ve completed a Masters of Digital Forensic Science from Champlain College and am a GIAC Certified Computer and Network Forensic Analyst.
- GCFA - https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/d3228667-217d-4b80-a185-17f24a6038d4
- GNFA - https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/d9175881-fdae-4d37-9e09-a57ae3e46626
I’ve presented security-related work at multiple conferences:
- BSides Austin & Augusta 2019 - Hunting for Lateral Movement using Endpoint Data
- BSides Nashville 2019 - Intelligence-Driven Testing with Atomic Red Team
- ATT&CKcon 2019 - Alertable Techniques for Linux Using MITRE ATT&CK
- ShmooCon 2020 - Whitelisting LD_PRELOAD for Fun and No Profit
- Defcon 28 Blue Team Village Threat Hunting Panel
- Objective By The Sea v4.0 (2021) - The Wild World of macOS Installers
I’ve contributed documentation for multiple MITRE ATT&CK Techniques and at least one group.
Finally, I make regular contributions to the information security community via Red Canary blog posts and webinars, my own personal blog, social media, and Slack groups.